How do people know the supplements they buy at the grocery store or big box store are high quality? The truth of the matter is that they really do not unless the manufacturer tests for purity, potency, and quality.
Professional supplement companies submit their products to 3rd-party labs for extensive testing for potency, identity, microbial contaminants, pesticide residues, heavy metals (like lead and mercury), allergens, and a host of other adulterants. They use little to no fillers such as magnesium stearate and titanium dioxide and avoid hydrogenated oils, artificial colors and sweeteners you will find in many over-the-counter supplements.
Let’s face it, professional supplements cost a little more. But what you get are products that are tested, so you can trust that what you put in your body is exactly what the label says it is. You can also trust it is free of contaminants and made from the highest quality ingredients possible. These companies also take great care in how they store and handle their products – avoiding improper temperature, humidity and light exposure which can degrade the product's effectiveness and decrease its shelf life.
At Back2Strength, we strive to help you make the best decision possible. There are only a few professional supplement brands that we trust.
- Highest quality natural supplements for the best prices recommended by your doctor.
- We are an authorized reseller and coordinate shipping from the manufacturer directly to your home.
- We provide a dedicated customer service rep so if you have any questions or need help – give us a call. If you prefer an in-person meeting, come on into the clinic. Brandon or his team are more than happy to help.
- Clinic discounts for many brands when you sign in.
- Support a locally owned business.
- Back2strength offers an extensive health library called Doctors Corner, which offers science-based nutritional articles including the article Because Quality Matters; How to get the Most Out of Supplementation. Go to Doctors' Corner.
- There are many places to buy supplements on the internet today, and not all are authorized resellers or have the reputation of providing products that haven’t already been sold and resold. Dr. Gittins has developed a following with his Oakway website since 1997 and has earned the distinction of an Authorized Reseller of top professional supplements.